WELCOME TO OUR PARISH
Living, Loving ,Vibrant & Eucharistic Community
St. Marguerite d’ Youville Parish community is located in a very quiet and scenic area of the Northern side of Lawrenceville, Georgia. The parishioners affectionately call it their “Second Home”. We are a parish that is welcoming, friendly, sociable and have dedicated members. The parish has over 600 registered households. The main sanctuary can seat over 550 people. We have 3 priests and 2 deacons to serve our community. We are a 25 years old parish. The pastoral care of this parish is provided by the Fransalian Fathers (Missionaries of St. Francis de Sales-MSFS) of the USA Vice Province.
Anyone who drives around the St. Marguerite Church area will certainly experience an atmosphere of peace and silence within. Our church is an apt and appropriate place for prayer, meditation, reflection, contemplation and solitude. The parish has a chapel for perpetual adoration where the faithful can come and adore day and night. A beautiful Marian Garden for outside reflection; an altar for outdoor Mass with Marian Grotto for praying rosary, rosary walks, and outdoor Stations of the Cross in St. Edward Garden between the church and the rectory. The parish has a large social hall where wedding receptions and other social activities can be held. Our parish has over 50 active ministries with a vibrant youth ministry. It is a home for the Polish Community around this area.
Fr. Tomy J. Puliyan, MSFS
On behalf of the faithful, the clergy and the administrative staff, I would like to extend a hearty welcome to our parish. May the Lord continue to bless you and your loved ones through the intercession of St. Marguerite d’Youville, the Mother of Universal Charity and St. Francis de Sales, the Gentleman Saint.
NEWS & ANNOUCEMENTS
- VALENTINE’S DAY DINNER AND DANCE: St. Marguerite is hosting a VALENTINE’S DAY DINNER AND DANCE on February 18th, 2023. The event runs from 7-10 pm p.m. in the Farabaugh social Hall. Cost is $50 for couples and $25 for others. Come meet other couples from our parish while enjoying a catered dinner, music with a DJ, and dancing! Click here to get your tickets.
- Volunteers: For all of you who volunteer your time for the parish, we are hosting a Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon on Saturday, March 18th noon. Please mark your calendars.
- Crazy for Christ: St. Marguerite invites you to Crazy for Christ vibrant Praise and Worship evenings with soul stirring music, brief sharings, Adoration and Benediction. Every first Saturday at 7:00pm
- Car Donation: If you wish to give away a car during this festival season, Fr Tomy is looking for a car. To donate please contact Fr. Tomy or the Parish Office.
- Introducing the 2022-2023 RCIA Program!
If you, your family members, relatives, friends, or co-workers are not Catholic, or are Catholic and in need of any sacraments or who would like to know more about or grow in the Catholic faith, then RCIA may be the right fit. If so, please contact/have them contact program Director Dr. Jeena Charles at the church office (770-381-7337)