WELCOME TO OUR PARISH
Living, Loving ,Vibrant & Eucharistic Community
St. Marguerite d’ Youville Parish community is located in a very quiet and scenic area of the Northern side of Lawrenceville, Georgia. The parishioners affectionately call it their “Second Home”. We are a parish that is welcoming, friendly, sociable and have dedicated members. The parish has over 600 registered households. The main sanctuary can seat over 550 people. We have 3 priests and 2 deacons to serve our community. We are a 25 years old parish. The pastoral care of this parish is provided by the Fransalian Fathers (Missionaries of St. Francis de Sales-MSFS) of the USA Vice Province.
Anyone who drives around the St. Marguerite Church area will certainly experience an atmosphere of peace and silence within. Our church is an apt and appropriate place for prayer, meditation, reflection, contemplation and solitude. The parish has a chapel for perpetual adoration where the faithful can come and adore day and night. A beautiful Marian Garden for outside reflection; an altar for outdoor Mass with Marian Grotto for praying rosary, rosary walks, and outdoor Stations of the Cross in St. Edward Garden between the church and the rectory. The parish has a large social hall where wedding receptions and other social activities can be held. Our parish has over 50 active ministries with a vibrant youth ministry. It is a home for the Polish Community around this area.
Fr. Tomy J. Puliyan, MSFS
On behalf of the faithful, the clergy and the administrative staff, I would like to extend a hearty welcome to our parish. May the Lord continue to bless you and your loved ones through the intercession of St. Marguerite d’Youville, the Mother of Universal Charity and St. Francis de Sales, the Gentleman Saint.
NEWS & ANNOUCEMENTS
- Parish Lenten Mission and Renewal Retreat: St. Marguerite Parish Lenten Mission and renewal retreats led by Fr. Tobias from the Neocatechumenal Way will continue at 7 pm on Monday, April 10th.
- Are you a Registered Member of St. Marguerite? Those who are not registered with us, please make sure that you register at the parish office, online or by using the forms available at the Narthex. We welcome you to be part of the Church, the body of Christ and share your time, treasure, and talent so that we grow together into a living, loving, vibrant, and Eucharistic community.
- Crazy for Christ: St. Marguerite invites you to Crazy for Christ vibrant Praise and Worship evenings with soul stirring music, brief sharings, Adoration and Benediction. Every first Saturday at 7:00pm
- Vehicle Donation: Do you have a vehicle you want to donate? To donate please contact Fr. Tomy or the Parish Office. It helps a lot in our mission!
- Introducing the 2023-2024 RCIA Program!
If you, your family members, relatives, friends, or co-workers are not Catholic, or are Catholic and in need of any sacraments or who would like to know more about or grow in the Catholic faith, then RCIA may be the right fit. If so, please contact/have them contact program Director Dr. Grace Charles at the church office (770-381-7337)
HOMILY & PARISH BLOG
Experience God's Presence
Human Thirst and the Response of Jesus
Human Thirst and the Response of Jesus Gospel for the Third Sunday of Lent- John 4:5-42 In John 4:14, Jesus says to the Samaritan woman, ‘Everyone
Lent is a Time of New Journey!
My Dear Parishioners, This is the 1st week of our Lenten Journey! Lent is always a new beginning when we look for a new direction and new
Salt and Light
The Gospel reading for the Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time is from the Gospel of Matthew 5:13-16 Jesus said to his disciples: “You are the salt